We have capacity for 2 classes of 30 children in each year group, a total of 420 children in the school. Our annual foundation level intake is limited to 60 pupils.
We follow the local authority (Cambridgeshire County Council) admissions policy, and we have a catchment area defined as the parish of Godmanchester. Admissions to our school are managed by the Local Authority (LA) and if you require further information on this admissions policy, please consult either the school office or the LA. The contact details for the LA Admissions team are tel: 0345 045 1370, and email email@example.com.
Applications are made to the LA online at www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/admissions
- Children in Care, also Looked After Children (LAC), and children who were looked after but ceased to be so by reason of adoption, a resident order or a special guardianship order.
- Children living in the catchment area with a sibling at the school at the time of admission.
- Children living in the catchment area.
- Children living outside the catchment area who have a sibling at the school at the time of admission.
- Children living outside the catchment area who have been unable to gain a place at their catchment area school because of oversubscription.
- Children who live outside the catchment area, but nearest the school as measured by a straight line.
In cases of equal merit in each set of criteria, priority will go to children living nearest the school as measured by a straight line.
The LA apply distance criteria in situations of over subscription.